Axiom GB Privacy Statement
- Axiom GB is committed to protecting your privacy
- Axiom GB has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy
- The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the website at URL: www.axiomgb.com
- Axiom GB do not disclose visitors information to third parties
- Any information that you provide us with, whether it be business or personal information (such as your name or address), cannot be seen by third parties
- The information we keep is stored on our own computer systems, not on a website
- This site may at times contain links to other, third party websites;
Axiom GB is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites
- This privacy statement is not presented as a legally binding contract
The information we collect
There are sections in our website where we may ask you to register in order to receive information from, or to make contact with, Axiom GB.
Any information you provide will remain the secured property of Axiom GB and will not transfer in any way to any third party. Axiom GB may however, use your contact information to send you any information you have specifically requested or any other information or news about our company and services. Your details maybe used for marketing analysis of our website traffic.
In addition to any personal information you may provide, Axiom GB may, on occasion use software or other tools that enable the collection of relevant technical information, for example the IP address (Internet protocol) (IP), the operating system deployed on your computer, the browser used for access, various traffic patterns, as well as the address of any referring websites.
Axiom GB always traces how a visitor arrives at the Axiom GB website,
however, it is not possible to gather information about other sites that have been visited prior to landing at www.axiomgb.com.
Use of your personal information
Axiom GB may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable you to use the site without repeatedly entering passwords or logins.
- To provide information or services that you have requested.
- To help us manage our content to ensure it is relevant and appropriate to you.
- To alert you to company news, product upgrades, other updated information and new products and services from Axiom GB
Cookies are used on this site; they are a common internet tool used to keep track of the information you have given us during your visits to the site. The cookie stored on your computer is simply a numeric identifier that we use to identify you as you move around the site and so you can conveniently retrieve information you have previously sent to our server.
We strive to protect the security and integrity of any personal data we receive, but unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. In light of this any information transmitted to us by any individual is done so at their own risk. Any personal data we receive will be protected, as is reasonably possible, from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Links on our site
Axiom GB may, periodically, provide links on our site that direct to external, third party websites.
- We have no control over the content of other sites, nor the usage of information they gather.
- We recommend that you always review the privacy policies at any third party sites you visit as they may not follow similar policies as Axiom GB.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google").
- The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
- Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options to discontinue receiving future communications by any of the following means:
- Send an email mail to our customer support team indicating your request to be unsubscribed from a specific list.
- In writing to: Customer Support, Axiom GB Ltd, Darwell Park, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B77 4DR, United Kingdom
- Call our website customer support team on +44 (0)1827 61212