Axiom’s automated line increases throughput by tenfold for Unipart Technology Logistics
Increasing Warehouse Throughput
“We shortlisted two companies for the project. The contract was awarded to Axiom as they demonstrated a superior knowledge and expertise of automated systems. They’re a forward thinking company and of the people we spoke to they were right out in front in terms of new technology.
“Investing in automation has given Unipart Technology Logistics a number of major benefits. Their client’s service has improved – Vodafone customers can now place an order as late as 7pm for a next day delivery.
“In addition, they have the economic advantage of an automated line which delivers an impressive tenfold increase in capacity and a reduced footprint in the warehouse.”
Programme Manager Unipart Technology Logistics
- Automated around 80% of the volume of single item orders
- Client’s service has improved – Vodafone customers can now place an order as late as 7pm for a next day delivery
- Tenfold increase in capacity
- Reduced footprint in warehouse
- 24/7 support contract
- Robust, reliable and simple to run
- Operator screens pinpoint problems immediately
Download Case Study
If you’re looking for a materials handling system and want to talk to a company with all the right credentials, contact Axiom GB for a consultation on 01827 61212 or email email@example.com